Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I've not been keeping up. I apologize. Earlier this month we had the privilige of being a supporting act at Yard Sale's eastbay CD release show at the Starry Plough. Yard Sale was incredible. So was Joel Murach and the Low Rollers. Yard Sale played all the songs on their new CD and more. You can pick up that new CD "God Bless Our Camper" at Amoeba, CD Baby, and probably on Itunes and the like. I can pick one up, too. I just gave my copy away and now I need a new one. I'll race you to Amoeba.


I have absolutely no photos from this show. I saw flashes so I know there are pics out there. Send them to us! We all wonder what we look like without shaving cream.


We are looking forward to the Murder Ballads Bash on Halloween. It's a big and power-packed lineup of local talent. Killer.


If you are on Facebook. Be a fan of the Happy Clams!

No comments:

Post a Comment